How to go there?

Afficher yokohama china town sur une carte plus grande

Which train?

* Minatomirai Line, Motomachi-Chūkagai Station (35 min from Shibuya Station in Tokyo)
* Negishi Line, Ishikawachō Station (50 min from Shinagawa Station in Tokyo)
—–

Street and temple in Chinatown.. So much people who came to watch the chinese new year parade!

Show me Japan Vol 1 issue 13:

Already Friday! that means issue 13 of  “Show Me Japan”form budgettrouble.com where peo­ple from all over Japan sub­mit pics and vids show­ing off what­ever cor­ner of the coun­try they are in. This post  is my entry for this week (fev 11-13  2011) — go check out some of the other ones.

Related Video :

10 Responses to “Yokohama chinatown – street and temple”

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Nerd Funk Express, Jonathan Feltham. Jonathan Feltham said: Yokohama chinatown – street and temple: Street and temple in Chinatown.. So much people who came to watch the ch… http://bit.ly/gGoUDA [...]

2. Dalva says:

Lindo templo! Porém eu imagino como são incomodados os fiéis por essa multidão de turistas…

3. lina says:

That’s quite a crowd at Chinatown!

Love the carving shots.:)

• Lifeyoutv says:

Thank you Lina ^_^.. yes very crowded on that day! ( same days as the Chinese New Year parade ( other video )

ps: I love your cat’s picture for this week show me Japan :-P

4. AnnaTrouble says:

I’ve been meaning to visit Yokohama for ages, but it hasn’t happened yet. Thank you for letting me make the trip virtually :-)

• lina says:

Same here. Always managed to skip Yokohama on our previous trips.

• Lifeyoutv says:

Same comment as below ( Reply to Anna ) you have to visit Chinatown.. and more than chinatown you have a lot of things to see in Yokohama.. Port, the view from the landmark tower ( been the highest tower of Japan for long time, with the fastest elevator for long time too! )

• Lifeyoutv says:

and this is just chinatown.. there is lot more to see in Yokohama!

Speaking about Chinatown, this one, from Yokohama is the biggest chinatown of Asia! so a must visit place! ^_^

5. Yoshi says:

I have been to Chinatown Yokohama couple of times and whenever I was there the weather was nasty (typhoon or storm). So I could not see lots of people as shown in your nice video. China town has to be lively and crowded!!!
    Nice video and photos, as always:)

6. rudy says:

Thank you if you really should think lifeyou