Last update: 2012 February 10th
1. Definitions and Parties
This is a legal document between the administrator of LifeyouTV, and the users of the site herein referred as to ‘users’.
Users are assumed to use this site at their own discretion and responsibility.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us through contact form
2. Use of Personal Information
3. Prohibited Conduct
The following actions are prohibited when using the site:
- Providing false information
- Violating intellectual property rights or copyrights
- Posting defamatory or obscene content in the comments
- Providing content offending public order or morals
- Providing content that violates any applicable law
- Providing virus infected content
- Any other conduct not listed here that interferes with the site’s operation or harms the site’s reputation
4. Intellectual Property
The graphic elements, content and information available on the site is LifeyouTV’s property and therefore protected by copyrights.
Company logos present on the site are third parties property and are protected by trademarks.
Users may download or copy parts of the site’s content for personal and non-commercial use only with prior approval from LifeyouTV or from the authorized representative of the content, if other than us.
In any case, such hard or soft copies of the site’s content or information have to clearly include the corresponding copyrights or trademarks and provide a link to the original webpage.
Users shall use the site at their own discretion and we shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
Videos and photos on the site represents areas, events, places, thing,… as it is at the moment the video has been made, or the photo as been taken. We are not responsible if the « subjects » are no more visible at the time you visit the places.
This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. We shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.
7. Modification of the Service
We reserves the right to modify, halt temporarily or permanently the service at any time and without preliminary notice.