The MOST BEAUTIFUL sunset I ve seen in my life.

In Katase-Enoshima beach on sunday.. It was fantastic.. Looks like I was in another world for an hour, watching the sun going down behind Mount Fuji.. looking the surfers in the Pacific Ocean, and the bird going back home or something..

How to go there:

Odakyu enoshima line From Shinjuku Station. It is also within walking distance the Enoshima Station of Enoshima Electric Railway (Enoden) and the Shonan-Enoshima Station of the Shonan Monorail.

Related Video :

18 Responses to “Sunset, Fuji-san and Pacific Ocean”

1. Dalva says:

Swimming in the warm Pacific waters and still have the Fuji as decoration …. is awesome!

2. Sam says:

C’est vraiment beau !!!
    Tu rajoutes de grosses vagues et une planche … je débarque en Helico !!!!

3. Sam says:

Quoi que je vois qu’il y a déjà des surfers … J’arrive :D

4. SanTi says:

Magnifique la 3ème en partant du bas je suis fan !

5. Jonathan says:

Outstanding shot for “Show-me-Japan”. Wow, nice work!

• Santa says:

thanks you ^_^ .. next week I will try to make a set of pic and vid just for “Show Me Japan” :-P
      Since I m mostly a video website.. I had to take the last post with pics for the meme..that mean it s not from yesterday, but 2months old

6. AnnaTrouble says:

oh, it doesn’t matter that it’s 2 months old. It’s still magnificent! Thank you so much for participating! I’ve been lurking and watching your videos for a while now, and I think this is actually the first time I’m leaving a comment. :) LOL!
    And I wish I could be half as good a videographer as you are!
    I can’t wait to see your entry for next week! Damn, you’re raising the bar for everyone here! Great!

7. AnnaTrouble says:

And because I’m an idiot I didn’t notice I wasn’t supposed to add that “@” in the Twitter name. Moron me!

• Santa says:

hihi.. I can’t do anything about this.. just checked if I can edit, but couldn’t find the place to do it (#^_^#)
      BTW, thank you for your comment Anna! it makes me happy and it motivates me to do better and better :-P

8. Yoshi says:

Thank you for participating in “Show Me Japan”.
    Your photos are all magnificent, and video, too!!! Mt. Fuji is one of the ideal elements for showcasing Japan! It always works and I totally agree with you that you eyewitnessed the most beautiful sunset ever!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

9. Joseph Tame says:

Wow, these are stunning. Good job!

• Santa says:

Thanks Joseph :-P maybe you can go to enoshima for a run? (marathon training run)

start from enoshima, and you run on the beach ( very long beach) then you go back to the enoshima station by the road.. I think you can do a 15 km run.. half beach, half road..

could be fun for you, to changethe view from tokyo’s street ^_^

10. Aizen says:

Whaaaaaaaaaaa…c’est la première fois que je visite ton blog, je suis conquise! Tes photos de Enoshima sont juste magnifiques…ce soleil couchant et Fuji san en arrière plan…quel bonheur! Bon, après je t’avoues, la musique techno sur la plage, c’est pas trop mon truc, mais c’est festif, y’a pas de mal! ^^